What are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
Orders processing related cookies way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
Thank you for using the Services of Chiqui Rodriguez!
Using Chiqui Rodriguez Services
Who May Use our Services
You may use our Services only if you are 18 years old and above and you agree to ALL the policies for using the website and all applicable laws. When you create your account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain regions and Content Offerings may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
Our License to You
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, Trust Code, and site-specific eligibility requirements, and other terms), we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use unless you obtain Chiqui Rodriguez' written permission to otherwise use the content. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, unless expressly permitted by Chiqui Rodriguez, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
How Chiqui Rodriguez and Others May Use User Content
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant Chiqui Rodriguez a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content. This license includes granting Chiqui Rodriguez the right to authorize Partners to use User Content with their registered client or merchant or consultant of the Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Chiqui Rodriguez may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Chiqui Rodriguez does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Chiqui Rodriguez, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, Chiqui Rodriguez cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing email@example.com.
Through the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. Chiqui Rodriguez cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. Chiqui Rodriguez disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of, or inability to access and use, such third party content.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
Chiqui Rodriguez respects the intellectual property rights of our users, Content Providers, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the Chiqui Rodriguez Copyright and Trademark Policy in accordance with applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Paid Services from Chiqui Rodriguez
Chiqui Rodriguez offers paid Services (ie artworks, collectibles, creative consulting) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in PH Pesos. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for Chiqui Rodriguez and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Chiqui Rodriguez reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services. Refunds may be available for paid Services as described in our Refund Policy. The Services offered in creative consulting may allow you to subscribe to the Chiqui Rodriguez Platform.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, Chiqui Rodriguez may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. We may not be able to deliver the Services to certain regions or countries for various reasons, including due to applicable export control requirements or internet access limitations and restrictions from governments. None of Chiqui Rodriguez, its Content Providers and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the "Chiqui Rodriguez Parties") shall have any liability to you for any such action. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we'll be sorry to see you go.
THE SERVICES AND ALL INCLUDED CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ PARTIES FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SUCH CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY PARTY OTHER THAN THE APPLICABLE CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED TWENTY U.S. DOLLARS ($20) OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY CHIQUI RODRIGUEZ FROM YOU FOR THE USE OF PAID SERVICES DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Chiqui Rodriguez Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Services are managed by Chiqui Rodriguez, which is located in Rizal, the Philippines. You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the courts located in and serving Rizal, the Philippines as the legal forum for any such dispute.
Excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, for claims related to the Services where the total amount sought is less than ten thousand PH Pesos (P500,000.00 PHP), either you or Chiqui Rodriguez may elect at any point during the dispute to resolve the claim through binding, non-appearance-based arbitration. The dispute will then be resolved using an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider, mutually agreed upon by you and Chiqui Rodriguez. The parties and the selected ADR provider shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; rather, the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, online, by telephone, or via written submissions alone. Any judgment rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Revisions to the Terms
We reserve the right to revise the Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes, via a banner on the website, email notification, another method, or combination of methods. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
Chiqui Rodriguez's Content Providers, and integrated services providers are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms and may enforce those provisions of the Terms that relate to them.
Acceptable Use Policy
Chiqui Rodriguez's mission is to inspire the youth to become entrepreneurs in the creative industry - provide them access to relevant markets, creative ideas, and skills development while offering artworks and collectibles to inspire them. We also want to make sure that all of our users, clients, merchants, and consultants feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted this Policy to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services.
We may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity identified by or reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate a user's access to all or part of the Services.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
1. It contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities. Please keep in mind that users who are as young as 13 use Chiqui Rodriguez, and we do not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger users.
2. It contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
3. Harasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
4. Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
5. Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content.
You also aren't allowed to:
1. Do anything that violates local, state, national, or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
2. Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
3. Attempt to access any other user's account.
4. Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
5. Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of our systems unless specifically authorized to do so.
6. Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
7. Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
8. Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
9. Also you agree not to:
(a) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarming, distressing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) violate any laws, including without limitation any laws and regulation in relation to export and import restrictions, third party rights or our Prohibited and Restricted Items policy;
(c) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content featuring an unsupervised minor or use the Services to harm minors in any way;
(d) use the Services or upload Content to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(e) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
(f) remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
(g) cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of CRI;
(h) use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
(i) use the Services or upload Content in a manner that is fraudulent, unconscionable, false, misleading or deceptive;
(j) open and/or operate multiple user accounts in connection with any conduct that violates either the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
(k) access the CRI platform, open a user account, or otherwise access your user account using any non-official CRI hardware or software, including but not limited to an emulator, simulator, bot or other similar hardware or software;
(l) manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other User's listings;
(m) take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
(n) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by CRI with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by CRI;
(o) harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
(p) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(q) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(r) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other unauthorised form of solicitation;
(s) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
(t) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(u) interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User's use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(v) take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
(w) use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
(x) use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo administered or enforced by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the United Nations Security Council, the European Union or Her Majesty’s Treasury;
(y) use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
(z) infringe the rights of CRI, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
(aa) use the Services to collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above; and/or
(bb) list items which infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties or use the Services in a manner which will infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Use our Services to Distribute Malware
Use our Services or any functionality of the Chiqui Rodriguez platform for anything other than purchase our products and avail of the consulting service purposes.
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
Chiqui Rodriguez respects the intellectual property rights of our Content Providers, instructors, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you would like to read the DMCA, please visit the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
If you believe in good faith that materials on the Services infringe your copyright, the DCMA provides that you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
1. the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Chiqui Rodriguez to locate the material on the Services;
4. the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Services can either be sent:
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Chiqui Rodriguez also respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with any other content that misleads others or violates another's trademark may be updated, suspended, disabled, or terminated by Chiqui Rodriguez in its sole discretion. If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our Services, please email us at email@example.com, and we will review your complaint. If we deem appropriate, we may remove the offending content, warn the individual who posted the content, and/or temporarily or permanently suspend or disable the individual’s account.
Cancellation, Return, & Refund Policy
1. Items listed as Sale and customed produced under Collectibles, Art Cards, and Limited Edition Prints are ineligible for return.
For items that are eligible for returns, buyers have two calendar days from the date of delivery (excluding weekends and Philippine holidays) to inspect the object and contact our Public Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +632.917.327.9178 to request a Return Authorization. When contacting us to initiate a return, please include:
• The reason for the return
• Your order number (find this in your order confirmation email)
• Your phone number
• If the item arrived damaged, photos of the damaged item and packaging. Send a close-up photo of the area(s) of concern, and photos of the item as a whole. Photos are required to file a claim for damaged property.
Once we review your return request, we will send you an email with further instructions.
Each returned item must be received in the condition it was in when shipped. Note that all returns will be inspected upon receipt for authenticity and condition. We reserve the right to decline any return or deduct from amounts refundable for any damage to property.
A refund of the purchase price paid, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible will be processed upon confirmation that the item has been returned to the seller. Refunded amounts will be credited to the payment method used to purchase the relevant item.
We are unable to honor a request for return that is received more than two calendar days (excluding weekends and Philippine holidays) after delivery.
Note that when returning an item from outside the Philippines, you will be solely responsible for any return shipping costs, including any taxes or custom duties.
Inspecting an Object
Upon delivery of your order, request the shipping carrier's paperwork, and keep all packaging and shipping documents for your records. Note any condition issues, discrepancies, or damage. Take close-up photos and images of the entire item.
Item Issue or Shipping Damage
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item, contact our Public Relations team or +632.917.327.9178. We will work with you and the seller (when applicable) to reach a satisfactory solution.
Chiqui Rodriguez disclaims any responsibility or liability related to any third-party marketplace's/merchant's refund policy or the third party's compliance or noncompliance with such policy.
2. The approval of your request for refund and return will be made by CRI and/or Partner if you buy the product/service from CRI's Partners in its sole discretion after reviewing your completed refund/return request and inspecting the condition of the Item that was returned. The Item that was returned must be, at a minimum, in the following conditions:
·New and sealed condition;
·Complete, with all items included in the purchase; and
·With original product packaging and price tags.
If any additional conditions apply to a certain Item, CRI will inform you via the Site, SMS or email. The conditions for the Items subject to return are referred to as the “Return Conditions”.
3. 1In addition, please note that certain types of Items may be excluded from the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service, including:
Digital goods, such as mobile top-up cards, audio or video recording or software;
Goods that are perishable or may otherwise deteriorate or expire rapidly, such as groceries; and
Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, such as cosmetics, swimwear and underwear.
If any Item is excluded from the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service, CRI will make reasonable efforts to publish that information on our Site or otherwise inform the Buyers; however, please note that our policies may change without notice at any time and certain Items may be subject to exclusion after Buyer has purchased them. Any Item that is subject to exclusion from the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service is referred to as an “Excluded Item”.
4. CRI reserves the right to (a) add to or otherwise amend the list of Excluded Items and/or the Return Conditions and (b) amend, terminate or suspend the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service (including the length of the Free Return Period), in each case, at any time in its sole discretion.
5. CRI may reject in its sole discretion any returned Item (and the related request for refund and return):
that is an Excluded Item;
that does not meet the Return Conditions; or
if the Item was returned in a manner that does not comply with all of the above.
Please note that CRI’s determination will be based on the list of terms of conditions in effect at the time of such determination (including the list of Excluded Items, the Return Conditions and the Free Return Period), and therefore pursuant to Section 3 above, such list of Excluded Items, the Return Conditions and/or the length of Free Return Period may be different from those in effect at the time Buyer has completed the refund/return request and/or returned the Item. If CRI rejects a request for refund and return, CRI will organize the delivery of such Item to the relevant Buyer’s address to which the Item was originally delivered, and CRI shall be entitled to seek compensation from such Buyer for any costs incurred in delivering the Item back to such Buyer.
6. CRI reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to the Site if it suspects any abuse of the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service and, if CRI deems appropriate, may also impose penalties (including recovery of any fees or charges incurred as a consequence of such abuse).
7. The Refunds and Return Policy for the Items described in these CRI Terms of Service are in addition to the general Refunds and Return Policy described in the Refunds and Return Policy. If there is any inconsistency, the Refunds and Return Policy described in these CRI Terms of Service will prevail in respect of the Items.
For more information about our refund process, including instructions for requesting a refund, please send an email to our helpdesk at email@example.com.
For Month-to-Month Consulting Subscription
Chiqui Rodriguez does not offer refunds for payments made on a month-month subscription plan. To avoid being charged during a free trial promotion, you must cancel your subscription before your 3-day free trial ends. If you complete a subscription or service during the free trial period, Chiqui Rodriguez reserves the right to require you to pay for a one-month subscription.
Your subscription will continue on a month-to-month basis unless and until you cancel or the subscription is suspended or discontinued by Chiqui Rodriguez. For subscriptions to individual topics, Chiqui Rodriguez will automatically discontinue your subscription at the end of the monthly period unless you have subscribed through a third-party marketplace that restricts Chiqui Rodriguez's ability to do so -- e.g., in-app purchases through the Apple App Store. Please visit the third-party marketplace for information regarding their policies. You must cancel your subscription before your monthly renewal date to avoid the next billing.
If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current monthly period; you will have continued access to your subscription for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund.
Your Chiqui Rodriguez subscription session will continue for the subscription period identified at the time of your purchase and then automatically renew unless and until you cancel your subscription or the subscription is suspended or discontinued by Chiqui Rodriguez.
If you cancel your subscription after the first 14 days of your subscription period, you will continue to have access until the end of the subscription period and will not be billed for the next billing cycle.
For One-time Consulting and Product Purchases
One time Consulting
If you cancel your paid Service or consulting subscription for a one-time session 48 hours before the session starts, Chiqui Rodriguez will offer you a complete refund in 5 business days. For avoidance doubt, once you decided to start and have completed a session with your payment, you are not eligible for a refund. However, if you’re taking the Service through your company or organization similarly, refunds and cancellations will also be governed by the terms of that contract between your organization and Chiqui Rodriguez.
For Other Paid Services like Artworks and other Collectibles from Friends of the Artist
If you purchase products from Friends of the Artist and/or through a third-party marketplace (e.g., in-app purchases through the Apple App Store or purchases made through certain alternative payment services), the refund policy applicable to that third-party marketplace will apply, unless otherwise explicitly stated by Chiqui Rodriguez. Except as otherwise explicitly stated by Chiqui Rodriguez, the third-party marketplace and/or merchants will be solely responsible for making refunds under its refund policy, and Chiqui Rodriguez will have no refund obligations.
Our partners in Friends of the Artist follows a 20-day return policy during which the customer must inform Chiqui Rodriguez that they would like to return an item. The item must be undamaged, unworn, and unused with tags still attached within 14 days of the notification that the item will be returned. Contact us with any requests for a return and we will then contact our partners.
All students availing of the service should strictly follow the trust code:
1. I will register for the service for the purpose of learning - skills development, understand lessons further, and ignite my talent for creative learning.
2. I will not use the information gained by using the Service available to anyone else.
3. I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results in my school or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
The Type of Information the Service Collects:
3. Our servers may also automatically collect information about you, your online behavior and your computer, mobile or other devices. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of you and/or your computer, mobile or other devices, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data.
4. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with the Service, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other devices that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Service to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Service. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration for our Service or enhance or personalize your experience on our Service. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Service is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available to our Service by visiting those services’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those services. We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other devices that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways described in this Agreement as all of your other information.
How the Service Uses and Shares Information About You:
5. We use personally identifiable information you supply through the Service to provide you with the merchandise, product, service, and/or Content you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to any of our publications, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you the publication. Similarly, if you enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify you if you are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
7. We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance, market research, community and forums management, auction services, and shopping, personal/job search and other classified ads functionality, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. And if you choose to purchase merchandise, products and/or services, including without limitation Content, on or through features on the Service, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the Service that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third party(ies), each pursuant to its own policies. We may also provide your information to our advertisers, so that they can serve ads to you that meet your needs or match your interests. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
8. We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters in the public interest.
9. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
10. In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other devices (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Service, and to otherwise administer the Service. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other devices may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
11. We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
12. In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event, all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Service users may be among the transferred assets.
13. We reserve the right to identify you from your Registration Information and/or to merge or co-mingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about you, your offline and online behavior, and/or your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), with your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT):
14. The Service will at times place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., “cookies”) on your computer, mobile or other devices (“Local Device Storage”). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service. For example, if you register on any part of the Service and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your personally identifiable information, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other companies.
15. If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other devices may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
16. In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
17. As discussed below, you may opt-out of third-party tracking on the Service at any time. However, we do not currently support any browser-based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such signals.
How to Opt-Out of Third Party Tracking Technologies:
Transfer of Information
Information Security and Notification:
20. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
21. Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile or other devices, or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
22. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other devices.
Kids and Parents:
23. This Service is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to register for the Service or provide any personally identifiable information or use our social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, personal/job search and other classified ads, and elsewhere. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17, inclusive, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this Service.
24. If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Service, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so. If you’re worried about your children’s activities or their privacy on the Service, we encourage you to contact the National Privacy Commission, the Philippines.